The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever you say Phylis.

Seriously. What the fug went through your head while you were typin' that out?? What reaction did you think you you were gonna get?? What? Bird was going start playing a soft violin. Yeager would stop giving some dude a handjob and start singing a psalm? And we would all wish Paul well on his quest to find out who he "truly was"??

Cape Brewing said:
(Nodding in agreement).

I have to hit London once in a blue moon for work. It's not a bad city but if you're not doing the touristy Big Ben, Parliment stuff... It slows down big time in terms if stuff to do. Six days would be eternity.

I go there twice a year. I agree

Wow. That reaction was harsh from all of ya. I was truly moved by Pauls family history.

Which was nice, I was kinda bound up. I needed to wipe twice for that one.

My family history.

My Fraternal Grandfather was a mob boss, his wife bought and paid for.
My maternal grandfather was a bookie workin in southie. His wife was selling drinks in a speak easy.

or not.

paulthenurse said:
Happy Trafalgar Day. 200 years ago today Lord Horatio Nelson won a resounding victory, which coincidently was the name of his flagship. Not bad for a one armed midget. There's hope for you yet Yeager.

(I admit it, I'm a naval history geek.)

Trafalgar square, nice place to visit. Very cool sculpture.

paulthenurse said:
Happy Trafalgar Day. 200 years ago today Lord Horatio Nelson won a resounding victory, which coincidently was the name of his flagship. Not bad for a one armed midget. There's hope for you yet Yeager.

You dont know how close you are. I am having rotator cuff surgery Wednesday and will be in an immobilizing sling for four weeks....

So, for whatever it's worth, looks like the Sox are signing John Farrell to be the new manager, sending Mike Aviles to Toronto. Which is confusing, because I thought Toronto wanted some kind of compensation.

It was tough getting caught up on this thread with all the tears in my eyes from Paulie's gentle and caring post. WTF? Talk about losing the masshole card. I hope you find it again when you return from England.

No telling what other interesting facts will be discovered. Like while your grandfather was in the trenches, he actually found that he had a knack for knitting doilies. (Expect 5 pages of exotic doily patterns to follow).
And while in Ireland, you'll find that you came from the only family in the county that were Quakers, and all they ate was Quaker Oats.

Please be sure to take a picture of your ancestors mansion in the ground. Damn. That started another tear. I....gotta.....go........cry. Can we all get together for a group hug?

Actually a lot of it is i cant take his brewing personality again for that many hours in one day. I may do my own and not tell anyone till its complete and as awesome as U1.

paulthenurse said:

You familiar with Odyssey Marine on the verge of salvaging the remains of the ship?

homebeerbrewer said:
Ok, I hope that my beech house is strong enough to stand up to Sandy. I'm gonna stock up on wood for the fireplace, just in case the power goes out.

Rick with your luck, this woman will take it all too!

Latest posts

Back