• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cascade (probably) from Flying Dog hops.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcbeerboy

Reaction score
It's well over a pound. I won them in the Spirit of Free Beer, but i already have a lot of Cascades. These are unlabeled, but I contacted Jim Lutz at FD and he said they only give out Cascades for comps.

Any locals want 'em? Got anything to trade?

Don't have anything to trade, but might be willing to buy - anymore details? Idea of AA%? Price you might want?

i'm in damascus, MD (suburb of DC). really no idea on the AA. sorry about the lack of details. as with all their beers these days, i'm really unimpressed with anything coming out of FD. i'm sure the hops are fresh, and they've been in my freezer since i received them, but without knowing the AA, i'd used them for aroma.

Back