What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just poured this. At 11:30 at night. Should sleep good after this haha. It's drinking like 10w-30 after 10k. Taste is spot on.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400740676.821148.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Brasserie de Blaugies, Darbyste fig fruited saison. Not for everyone, but I like it so well that it inspired my first fruited saison (my own all grain recipe) which is currently in second day of primary fermentation.

You crazy kids were busy. I did a little 4 mile hike/jog then went out and undid all that work. I had a couple beers and pasta. Unexpected invite so whatever. Drinking water.

Coffee while wondering why I bother. Typical scenario around here:

1. Random person says to me "hey, I have a potential problem, do you know how to avoid it?"

2. Me: Yes, you need to do X, Y and Z and you will have no issues.

3. Random Person [weeks later]: Well, remember when you told me to do X, Y and Z and I won't have any problems?

4. Me: Yes...

5. Random Person: well, I really didn't want to do Y, so I just did X and Z. Things did not work out well and I have a huge problem now that is an emergency. Can you fix it?

6. Me: [looks for a sharp object to either kill Random Person or open my own wrist...]

Coffee and water.

I sometimes wonder how it is possible that I don't just reply to certain people with "learn to do your ****ing job or I'll find someone else who will." Seriously. rage face emoticon.

Coffee while I prep fir the last day of work before the weekend. Any san diegans have recommendations for must hit bottle shops and brew pubs? Already decided to hit Societe, alpine, modern times, ballast point and pizza port to wrap up some of the ones I haven't been to already but anything more would be welcome

Coffee while I prep fir the last day of work before the weekend. Any san diegans have recommendations for must hit bottle shops and brew pubs? Already decided to hit Societe, alpine, modern times, ballast point and pizza port to wrap up some of the ones I haven't been to already but anything more would be welcome

Say hi to Ron for me.

24.jpg

Water. Going to bring a couple IPAs that g-love sent me to the bottle shop tonight to share so the no-drinking M-Th is obviously ditched.

After a 3 cup of coffee morning, and just got done with a office cook-in (they had one of those george foreman electric grills in the office) with hot dogs, watermelon and powdered lemonaide. Drinking water now because I feel like a fatty after overeating. Even with the break, today has most definitely been a day. If I had more beer at home I would have found a way to bring a few growlers in to share.

Water as I finally get into the office. Slept in till almost 9 this morning, went on a 12 mile trail ride, and then indulged in Mexican for lunch. It's gonna be a rough 4 hour work day here :D

Water as I finally get into the office. Slept in till almost 9 this morning, went on a 12 mile trail ride, and then indulged in Mexican for lunch. It's gonna be a rough 4 hour work day here :D

I've been in the office all day and haven't done squat...not really happy with my motivation level right now.

Afternoon coffee. Debating if I should crack open the La Folie I have in the fridge tonight. If I don't like it, I'm totally blaming you for it.

I've been in the office all day and haven't done squat...not really happy with my motivation level right now.

Afternoon coffee. Debating if I should crack open the La Folie I have in the fridge tonight. If I don't like it, I'm totally blaming you for it.

Its good. If you do not like it I will take the blame instead. I am good at it.

I think I am taking a fieldtrip to the bottle shop tonight. See what wonders I can find.

Haha if you dont like it, you can send the rest of it to me.

It's the only New Belgium beer I like, and I really like it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400791835.014605.jpg
Beergasm! I don't know about you guys but I need a nap after one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Arcadia Brewing B-Craft BIPA, nice malty start finishes very choppy and roasty, great balance. Fiancee having their Mild, very tasty as well.

1400792075641.jpg

1400792084438.jpg

Back