Keg Expanding

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewser09

Reaction score
As a christmas present my brother is going to add a line to my kegarator :D my only problem is i can't find a website that i can send him to to get a "add a line" for a Keg conversion kit, i am looking for the shank, faucent, ball valve connections, tubing, a keg and a splitter. Thats it no extra CO2 tank or anything, can anyone point me to a website that i can send him to? I have contemplated building a cart, but thats really time consuming and i'm afraid I might miss something :S Any help would be appreciated.

Glad we could help, I see your in St. Gen, you ever had charleville half wit wheat? or the Hoptimistic IPA? Both very good beers brewed in your neck of the woods!

Oh yeah I get it a lot, the perk of living so close is you can try their seasonals that they don't bottle, they had a German Chocolate Stout in October that was amazing. And their Estate IPA isn't bad either :)

Latest posts

Back