Yes, a home of our own - Electric Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this section for questions specifically about electricity, wiring, etc. or is it to showcase electric equipment (like the equipment/sanitation section) and to do how-to's on electric systems (like DIY section)? Seems like there's some overlap in the categories.

I think it is all inclusive. A place to post about and ask questions about electric brewing.

My 2P-Twent-E and
simple-brewing-est-2009-build-147021
threads would probably be best moved here.

I also think this would be the place to ask about control panels even if they are going on a gas power rig.

I'd say anything having to do with electric brewing would be here from the electrical primer to a "Show Us Your Electric Rig" thread.

I think I'd like to see the "only electric specific" things in this thread. I mean, a march pump is good in any "equipment" category.

For example, the question "Should I use a March pump or other pump for my all-electric system?" should go in the "equipment", NOT "electric" forum.

I mean, we have "recipes and ingredients" for all types of ingredients, and ask that ONLY AG specific questions go into the AG forum. That's because we can all learn and share, no matter the procedure. In my opinion, it's the same with the Electric forum. Only specific electric-only type things should go in there.

Now, I'm at work so I can't deal with it right now, but if you guys want to post some threads in here (like above) that should be moved, I can deal with it this evening. Thanks!

I think I'd like to see the "only electric specific" things in this thread. I mean, a march pump is good in any "equipment" category.

For example, the question "Should I use a March pump or other pump for my all-electric system?" should go in the "equipment", NOT "electric" forum.

I mean, we have "recipes and ingredients" for all types of ingredients, and ask that ONLY AG specific questions go into the AG forum. That's because we can all learn and share, no matter the procedure. In my opinion, it's the same with the Electric forum. Only specific electric-only type things should go in there.

Now, I'm at work so I can't deal with it right now, but if you guys want to post some threads in here (like above) that should be moved, I can deal with it this evening. Thanks!

No question CodeRage's thread should be a sticky:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/electrical-primer-brewers-145019/

Here is one of mine that probably belongs here;
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/electric-question-153310/

Ed

Pol's build should be in here. Some minor safety issues aside, there is good info in there. I think SawdustGuy's RIMS for Dummies should be included here.

Latest posts

Back