Hops Blowout- $.85/ounce

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the dismay of my wife we try to get order out as fast as we can, milled grains usually take a day longer but we try. We both work "regular" jobs, so when we get a positive comment it goes a long way in encouraging us.

Thanks,

John

To the dismay of my wife we try to get order out as fast as we can, milled grains usually take a day longer but we try. We both work "regular" jobs, so when we get a positive comment it goes a long way in encouraging us.

Thanks,

John

Well heck, just know that you're helping to keep me in the hobby and beer flowing. MOney's tight, I needed to bulk hop buy, but didn't have a use for 1lb of everything, but you guys provide the sampler packs, etc that alowed me to get all the hops I needed for all of my different brews at a price that I could afford.

IPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

We hope to have them this week. However, we do have a huge storm headed out way we'll see how that affects the situation

Also, get your orders in early this week, the shipping department (ME) will not be able to ship out any packages from Sat 5th to Tues 8th.

Do you have a storefront or is it all web based? I am working tonight in Madison and drive past Janesville on the way home in the morning and would stop in to pick up a few things.

John,
Sent you a PM re. availability of 3LB bags of xtra light DME, but yet to hear from you. Trying to get my order in early, as you've advised.

Agurkas,
Sorry about that, I have no 3lb bags but do have 4-1lb bags in stock. I also have some Golden DME 1lb bags. I will be getting more DME next week.
John

had a couple questions that were quickly answered

ordered on friday, shipped today

really great alternative to having to order 1lb increments for hops to get a better rate

Agurkas,
Sorry about that, I have no 3lb bags but do have 4-1lb bags in stock. I also have some Golden DME 1lb bags. I will be getting more DME next week.
John

I am going to have to wait with my entire order for Xtra Light DME, since most Belgians I make calls for it. I need about 15lb. at this point.

Love the prices, fast shipping and fresh hops. I just received my 2nd order and I couldn't be happier. I will be ordering again when I need more hops. Thanks again! Simcoe please, hahaha.

how long will they last if they are from 2009

Two answers:

1.) If kept cool and in oxygen barrier bags, quite a long time

2.) He was selling 2009 hops when this thread started in Feb of 2010, 17 months ago. What makes you think he is selling 2009 hops now? ;) I would guess that he is selling 2010 crop by now.

When I seen the title of the thread I thought this was a new thread. After I posted i seen there was 27 pages and i realized it was old as heck. If people are still posting in a thread that is about a sale for .85 an ounce that happened a year ago then people are going wayyyy off topic! =)

LOL, I was just updating the first page and I posted an update. I did it because this thread still comes up when you do a search and I wanted to make it some what current.

This was one of our first post to announce the new company

Latest posts

Back