Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that y'all care! But here's me. :)

image.jpg

Well we're certainly not as educated as the fine citizens of Detroit. I was telling my wife that very thing the last time we drove through as she was rolling up the windows and locking the doors while i Was trying to load my gun while hitting all those damn potholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Exactly.

EDIT: on that note, one of the top football recruits from the city (had verbally committed to MSU) was just jailed for his 3rd violent altercation in less than a year. Guessing he will be playing in the Michigan Penal League next year.

Exactly.

EDIT: on that note, one of the top football recruits from the city (had verbally committed to MSU) was just jailed for his 3rd violent altercation in less than a year. Guessing he will be playing in the Michigan Penal League next year.

You spelled penile wrong....

Exactly.

Buckeye back up qb Cardale Jones famously tweeted that he didn't come to Ohio St to "play schoo (L left off for the sake of proper pronunciation) he came to play fuball" (mis-spelled for the sake of proper pronunciation). You don't have to be bright or a good guy to play at a major football power just a beast on the field.

Back