Morebeer "The Buzz" Giveaway tonight!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony_Lopez

Reaction score
So who signed up? I know there are about 5k people signed up for the giveaway, but damn it'd be great to win!!!

I signed up too, anyone know if they named the winner yet, I couldn't get the damn player to connect for like 45 freakin minutes :confused:

A direct fired, gravity system? OMG... I am so excited. Err, not really :D

Hey now, gravity has been around alot longer than electricity. A proven technology you know? You could brew in a black out! :eek:

You could just take the pots and add in some electric compenents on a new horizontal stand though right?

Wow, the Pol taking a jab at those less fortunate people who sometimes can't afford to get all those bells and whistles themselves. Or maybe it's another muted jab at B3...give it a rest, dude, we get it already.

For those of you who do not understand what :D means...

nevermind, I wont waste my time.

For the record it has nothing to do with it being B3. So, get over it already... puleeze

If somebody here won that baby, you better post some pictures of it in action.

And yeah, a three tier gravity system might not be too impressive to you HERMS guys out there, but it's liquid sex to us extract/kitchen brewers. :D

Gonna have a tough time fitting that in your kitchen :D <-----means tongue in cheek, joke, sarcasm.... you know, don't get your panties in a bunch.

ERIC MORSE from NH is the winner... whoever that is!

That's pretty hilarious coming from you, counting all the times I have to wade through your hate for B3 nowadays.

Nowadays, when was the last day, sir... that you waded through it? Just curious...

I do recall people asking in an open forum what could be holding up thier order, and stating that just because it said "in stock" doesnt mean that it is. Would you like to censor me? Would you prefer that I not tell them what is already widely known to most of us about inventory issues there?

Maybe you should PM me and discuss your little problem there. Waiting...

Some people can't take a joke, what can I say?

Congrats to the dude that won it... apparently he is not a member here, or he'd have his own thread about it I presume.

Anyone have the link for where they announced the winner? I thought they were going to announce it today

They announced it last night on the webcast...

It is posted in thier social forum.

Eric Morse from NH won it.

Back