So happy i had to share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneTreeFarms

Reaction score
Yesterday i stumbled across love2brew.com nice website. usually i order most of my stuff from either midwest or northern brewer.

anywho long story short i was in the market to upgrade my wine corker to a floor corker, as well as a few smaller items. not only was love2brew cheaper but they also offer free shipping if you spend $75 bucks. needless to say i wish everyone did this.

okay i'm off my soap box. but if you haven't checked them out before you should. plus i think they are a vendor on here.

:mug: Ben

I've checked them out a few times in the past but had forgot about them. Thanks for the reminder; I'll go have a gander right now while I'm thinking about it.

Cheers! :mug:

I have used EC Kraus for my first 2 orders, they're free shipping over $50 on anything as well. Just sharing!

Will

I have used EC Kraus for my first 2 orders, they're free shipping over $50 on anything as well. Just sharing!

Will

True but i just checked their website, the corker i purchased was $37 more expensive than the other site. from the looks of things EC is higher on most items. might be worth checking out a few others. :mug:

Back