Built this to carry my beers around

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hefeweizengeliebter

Reaction score
Finally brought this project to life today.... I was tired of bringing beer over to my buddies house in a bag, with them clinking all around... they don't exactly make anything that will carry Grolsch bottles.... so this is what I made
P1030281.jpg

I have to make something for these 32 oz bottle. They are a pain to store and move sometimes.

I'm a sucker- I use the cardboard grolsch case! (but I have plenty of beer to go around)- Looks good! +1 on more beer carriage; my close buddy doesn't drink beer really, until I unleashed home brew on his taste buds!

I just bring the whole damn keg. :D

I'll bring a corny w/a 5# Co2 and tap, my friends supply the small plastic 20 gallon barrel 1/4" wall thickness. Free ice packed corny, free pizza's from the manager of the pizza store plus the super wide wall flat screen. NHRA drag racing with surround sound life is good. Nitro from the pipes beats nitro from the tap in this group of friends.

Finally brought this project to life today.... I was tired of bringing beer over to my buddies house in a bag, with them clinking all around... they don't exactly make anything that will carry Grolsch bottles.... so this is what I made
P1030281.jpg

That's almost the perfect size, one filled holder per person, hand them
out at the door when you come in what a great idea.

This also reminds me of how badly I want to pick up a small cooler, a couple more taps, a couple 3 gallon kegs and a CO2 charger for taking to a buddy's house.

mmmmmmmmmm... mobile taps...

Latest posts

Back