• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Portland- Blichmann collection and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tvc15

Reaction score
I am getting rid of my entire collection. At the moment I looking for local pick in the Portland area.

Anyone looking to start a full Blichmann brewing operation- I'm selling the whole lot for $1250 and will include many extras like carboys, silicone hoses and an insulated mash tun and much more- This is an awesome deal!

PM for additional questions everything is in good condition! Cash or pay-pal only.

10 Gallon Boilermaker

15 Gallon Boilermaker (has straight ding in the rear side barely visible from the outside- see image)

15 Gallon Blichmann False Bottom

Blichmann Burner with 24" legs and original short legs

Bichmann Hop Rocket

Blichmann Beer Gun

Woodinville 8 Gallon keg (only used to make whiskey)

809 March Pump with Stainless steel head valve and original plait head

Tap-Rite regulator, hoses and manifold

SS Hop spider- 300 micron 6 in. x 14 in.

SS Hop spider

Camlocks collection 1-

Camlocks collection 2-

New 5 Gallon Stainless Keg-

Thermostat

Extras include a better bucket and fittings and this swell stuff

Plus all the other little bits and pieces I can find- buyer should bring a truck ;)

Last edited:
Well, I hope you find a buyer 'cause this is a nice collection of shiney stuff.
But, If/when you begin to seperate it, I would be interested in your hop rocket and a spider. Maybe the oak keg as well....
Good luck with your sale!

Ill hop in line for the burner and the barrel if you part it out.

You have a nice set up and if I lived closer I would take everything off your hands.

I live in Salem, would love to take the Hop Rocket off your hands. And the Hop Spider. And throw in the Beer Gun as well.

Wow - nice price and great stuff. Worth considering a road trip from Vancouver, BC for. Alas - probably not in the cards right now. Unless you are ever near Seattle?!?

This stuff doesn't even look like it was ever used . . . did you go whole hog for brewing before ever knowing if you would ever really want to? What's the story?

That question seems a bit rude but since you asked... I made 24 beers, I used the rocket a few times for brewing, for filtering and a hop back. I decided I liked bottles better than kegs. I bought a good burner and kettle- picked another up an an auction. I bought the keg but never got around to that project. So if that justifies my purchases than so be it, if not than I don't know what to tell you.

At the end of the day all the lifting and cleanup was getting bad on my back so I'm moving on to my other hobby which is restoring old bikes.

I considered alot when I purchased this equipment, I knew it was a good investment and is pretty solid. blichmann retains a lot of its equity on the secondhand market. I'm sure that the components will sell at a good price

Have you seen the breweasy system?You might be able to get the kit and the wheeled platform and use a lot of your equipment to still brew and not have to lift as much. I recently strained my back so was thinking about that system.

PM's sent in order of contact- first come first serve- i'll list prices tomorrow remaining items as of Wednesday go to ebay

Cheers!

I am interested in the 15 gallon boilermaker and the march pump, if you still have them send me a PM

I have the following
15 Gallon with ding $300
15 Gal Blich False bottom $75
10 Gallon $250
Wooden keg $85
Brand new stainless steel corney keg $85
Camlock collection $50
Thermostat $25
Regulator hoses and manifold $50

Let me know if your interested!

Hi Mr.

I am very interested in all the things.
I was wondering if you still have them.
Looking forward to know from you.

Best regards.

Julian Vargas.

Hi Mr.

I am very interested in all the things.
I was wondering if you still have them.
Looking forward to know from you.

Best regards.

Julian Vargas.

Seriously? First post is bumping a 9 month old thread to ask if stuff is for sale? Pm or email works better.

Latest posts

Back