• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two 15 gal Megapots, drilled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer:30

Chief Bottle Washer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,
I just upgraded the size of my brew kettles. Now I have two 15 gal Megapots to sell. I bought them here two years ago:
NORTHERN BREWER: Brew Kettles
They are drilled, you supply the weldless valve. Each have gallons marks on the outside in marker.

They list at $187, I'd take $150 if you pick up in LI NY. Otherwise, I have to figure out shipping costs. They are excellent pots and have served me well. :ban: PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

$150 each. If you just want one that's fine. I'd even take $125 if you're strapped, but I would like to get $150. They really are great pots, I used them for a kettle and a direct fire MT. The metal thickness retains heat well.

I will give you $300 plus actual shipping if you will box and ship. I am located at zip 31709.

Hi all,
I just upgraded the size of my brew kettles. Now I have two 15 gal Megapots to sell. I bought them here two years ago:
NORTHERN BREWER: Brew Kettles
They are drilled, you supply the weldless valve. Each have gallons marks on the outside in marker.

They list at $187, I'd take $150 each if you pick up in LI NY. Otherwise, I have to figure out shipping costs. They are excellent pots and have served me well. :ban: PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

These are still available. Serious inquiries only please.

Back