Write 20 words in sentences without using the letter E

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbiLynn

Reaction score
They do not have to be full/proper sentences, just anything that makes a little sense.

I will go to a mall today. - No letter "e"- but string 20 words together in a series of sentences that somewhat make sense, without the letter E?

The reason I ask...

My argument for a computer project: By running a search for the letter "E", knowing that each (sensible, well written) description, in sentence form, contains at least 20 words, we will get a complete list.

The other argument: You can't just search for the letter "E" to get a complete list, that's too simple.

So, can you write a 20 word description of an item(or any 20 words in sentences) without using the letter "E"?

A brown wood chair, built from oak and ash, is boring - you should paint it black and indigo.

No way would I try to do that just when told to do so on a forum board post, sorry. :)

My child is tall, though young, and has brown hair with light skin color and is witty with a good disposition.

My unicorns mouth is crazy stinky from consuming his food, digesting it, pooping it out, and also consuming his turds!

No way would I try to do that just when told to do so on a forum board post, sorry. :)

Yes, too bad you didn't say:
No way would I try to do that just IF told to do so on a forum board post, sorry. :)

Although a tad crazy, it is not too hard if you put your mind to it, your alcohol consumption notwithstanding

hungry4hops said:
My unicorns mouth is crazy stinky from consuming his food, digesting it, pooping it out, and also consuming his turds!

Digesting has an e.

I would accomplish jobs if I would work towards fixing things. A part of my brain is not working right.

BobbiLynn said:
Yes, too bad you didn't say:
No way would I try to do that just IF told to do so on a forum board post, sorry. :)

I did on the first version then had a brain fart.

What's on TV you ask? Ordinarily it's nothing but crap, but tonight you can watch a show that's truly historic, and you can say to your grandkids, "I saw that as it was going on."

Most days my cat can climb a post using only his front two paws without using his back paws or his tail in any way but it looks funny. Why would a cat try to do such a stupid thing? I think just to show it can but how can anybody truly know without talking to a cat.

And, naturally, a cat will not know what you say to him, as cats usually do not know commands nor would a cat carry on a discussion with a human.

I think it actually could but what would it do to a humans mind if a cat said a word to him....insanity would occur without a doubt in my mind.

I do not think that this is such a difficult task to do as you will find that anything's practical.

Had to use the conjunction "Anything's". Not very grammatically correct but 20 words in a sentence, describing the task itself, and the letter 'E' was not used.

Any other doozies? :fro:

Sunlight will skunk your drink of libation as hops will turn stinky to your mouth, you should drink it in a dark room without using your sight for outstanding sophistication.

Sunlight will skunk your drink of libation as hops will turn stinky to your mouth, you should drink it in a dark room without using your sight for outstanding sophistication.

But what will it do if you drink it without lights? I think my pals would switch my drink with goat piss and laugh at my bad luck. It may not sound good that my pals would do that but my pals would dry hop my glass of goats piss.

But what will it do if you drink it without lights? I think my pals would switch my drink with goat piss and laugh at my bad luck. It may not sound good that my pals would do that but my pals would dry hop my glass of goats piss.

Probably, in dark hours, goat's piss would shock you. You would throw hops towards many torsos in that dark room.

This post is hardly important to a vast majority of zymurgy fanatics. It wouldn't disappoint this topic's originator at all.

This haiku will show,
Though tough without a symbol,
Communication.

First haiku too short -
Silly, this limitation.
Thus an addition.

Dazzling analogy to haiku,
Too short did it start with only a fifth word,
Limitations are only constraints of humanity.

Haikus, imaginary discussions with cats, asking a contributor to fall off a cliff - this is off to a promising start, isn't it?

If asking that a contributor fall off a cliff, or just go away, you should always say it kindly. As in "If you do not mind, go away now."

I am sorry for my lack of tact, for I should say thoughtfully "sir, would you kindly go away briskly".

I am sorry for my lack of tact, for I should say thoughtfully "sir, would you kindly go away briskly".

But, it is ma'am, not sir. I will walk away for tonight only, it is up to you all now.

My big sack is full, but I'm not that mad. It always will, without smart thinking and a happy outlook.

Obviously, I'm talking about kick balls.. Sicko's.:D

Why not stick to limiting words to sixty minus forty? Limits can accomplish many substantial things in this crazy world.

Bulls Beers said:
My big sack is full, but I'm not that mad. It always will, without smart thinking and a happy outlook.

Obviously, I'm talking about kick balls.. Sicko's.:D

Sacks can contain kick balls and look full. As for happy outlooks and smart thinking, without it nothing is full.

Man, it's hard to write something about beer, barley, yeast, brew, brewing, etc., but here goes.

Ah, I know all my hard work was worth it as I'm tasting a malty drink with a thick cap of foam on top.

Man, it's hard to write something about beer, barley, yeast, brew, brewing, etc., but here goes.

Ah, I know all my hard work was worth it as I'm tasting a malty drink with a thick cap of foam on top.

But how much hops flavor and aroma is in this drink of yours? I can't drink it without small to grand amounts of hops in it but that is how I roll.:mug:

I truly am looking forward to my upcoming road trip, and though I don't know my final stopping point, I do know it won't look anything similar to Arkansas.

Why not stick to limiting words to sixty minus forty? Limits can accomplish many substantial things in this crazy world.

Sixty minus forty words is a good goal, if you can stick to it. With approximation, you can not win.

Back