Steelhead Brewpubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeRoux's Broux

Reaction score
any of you Oregon/Northen Cali guy's ever hit the Steelhead Brewpub? my brother's college room mate at Texas A&M had an uncle that was a brewer or owner of that place. i'm trying to e-mail him and see if his uncle is still involved. http://www.steelheadbrewery.com/eugene.htm

looks like a cool place w/ good brew and grub.....

Eugene - the enemy stronghold. I only venture to Duckhaven once every two years to watch Civil War. Never been to the Steelhead Brewery.

Be careful if you go, you could end up pedaling back to Texas on your unicycle in Birkenstocks, reeking of patchouli oil.:p

AHU

AllHoppedUp said:
Eugene - the enemy stronghold. I only venture to Duckhaven once every two years to watch Civil War. Never been to the Steelhead Brewery.

Be careful if you go, you could end up pedaling back to Texas on your unicycle in Birkenstocks, reeking of patchouli oil.:p

AHU

ah, your a Beaver hu? :D i know the feeling. all the good beer places in Texas are in Austin - the enemy stronghold! but, i make myself get past that when i'm sipping a nice pint in the land of burnt orange and cow!:cool:

I went to the one on Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco years ago the beer was great not to mention the food. Got my my picture taken with bum holding a sign saying "Help the beerless" now it's posted on the web for our local micro.

Back