The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we here at Crossroads brewery have decided to do a charity event too. Instead of a 5k or 0k, we have something else in mind. Same concept, everyone will get a tee shirt, and a metal. Well, the metal is actually a shovel. We are building a patio. Who's in?

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Rookie:
1551493_586065681475687_1166569456_n.jpg

So we here at Crossroads brewery have decided to do a charity event too. Instead of a 5k or 0k, we have something else in mind. Same concept, everyone will get a tee shirt, and a metal. Well, the metal is actually a shovel. We are building a patio. Who's in?

Awwwwww. Shoot. I'm busy that day. Sorry.

Damn Rick. You're the one who told us about the ignore function. Now I'm half tempted to look to see what f'tard wrote to get you to reply. I wont because I know it would just annoy me but I am sort of curious. Go put him back on your ignore list. I get a smile every time I see the message telling me that I'm not seeing that f'tard's posts because he is on my ignore list.

Fwiw, my Ignore list is VERY short. It has one name on it.

I have been doing a lot of 0k races lately. I've been training for a while now. It's not always easy because after drinking all that beer sometimes I have to pee and the bathroom can be far away but I don't give in. I won't even walk a step until the race is over. Let me know if you change your mind and decide to have a 0k instead. I'd definitely be down for that.

:mug:

Um, yeah, I got that - but that's only true if someone actually shows up to take them, yes? If they don't, unless you're literally going to toss them in the glass bin, they're good for a nickel each. Or, more, perhaps, if it matters...

Cheers!

They aren't worth that anymore. All are without labels and a rinse and starsan away from use.

Right. So if nobody shows up to take them, take 'em to your LHBS and trade 'em for something rather than dumping them in the trash...

What's the homebrew shop going to do with them? They can't/won't re-sell a bunch of old Sam Adams bottles, clean or not. N00bs will pay for brand-new bottles, but no one's paying for used.

Give 'em away or recycle 'em.

so just heard a rumor that the Bruins Vs Canadciens series starts thursday, and game 2 is at 12:30 on saturday. who is the idiot that is gonna allow a 12:30 game between these 2 teams? idiots

I don't understand what the f's going on in New England this year. I set my clock ahead last month like I was supposed to.

The calendar says that spring started weeks ago.

It was warm for a few hours last Friday.

When the F is warm weather ever going get here for more that 1/2 a day?

2014. The winter that never died.

Here's some Fun ocean facts, kids.
First, historical information:
Salisbury Beach water temperatures peak in the range 18 to 22°C (64 to 72°F) on around the 9th of August and are at their minimum on about the 28th of February, in the range 2 to 4°C (36 to 39°F).

Now, current events:

Today's Salisbury Beach sea temperature is 39 °F.
Statistics for 30 Apr (1981–2005) – mean: 6.9 °C, range: 5.5 °C to 8.3 °C

No wonder it's so cold. Ocean still thinks it's Feb. 28th.

Don't know about Key Largo, but I HAVE to go to Key West next Monday for 3 weeks for work. I'll send 3 temperature reports daily.
1. Air Temp
2. Water Temp
3. Beer Temp at Krawl off Duval, or the Porch.

Here's some Fun ocean facts, kids.
First, historical information:
Salisbury Beach water temperatures peak in the range 18 to 22°C (64 to 72°F) on around the 9th of August and are at their minimum on about the 28th of February, in the range 2 to 4°C (36 to 39°F).

Now, current events:

Today's Salisbury Beach sea temperature is 39 °F.
Statistics for 30 Apr (1981–2005) – mean: 6.9 °C, range: 5.5 °C to 8.3 °C

No wonder it's so cold. Ocean still thinks it's Feb. 28th.

Major shrinkage.

I've had an epiphany. I've been making myself crazy driving around craning my neck out the window every time I drive past a yard sale looking for a couple of tobogans for my Water Skiing Couch project. I've been totally unsuccessful finding tobogans but I woke up this morning to the solution. Snowboards!

Anyone out there have any old beater snowboards that they don't use anymore? So long as they aren't all delaminated I dont care what they look like. I don't care about the edges or anything. You can keep the bindings if you want.

Let your boards run free a few more times. Let them die a spectacular death. Let them live on in YouTube infamy. Be a part of the glory!

I've had an epiphany. I've been making myself crazy driving around craning my neck out the window every time I drive past a yard sale looking for a couple of tobogans for my Water Skiing Couch project. I've been totally unsuccessful finding tobogans but I woke up this morning to the solution. Snowboards!

Anyone out there have any old beater snowboards that they don't use anymore? So long as they aren't all delaminated I dont care what they look like. I don't care about the edges or anything. You can keep the bindings if you want.

Let your boards run free a few more times. Let them die a spectacular death. Let them live on in YouTube infamy. Be a part of the glory!

No snowboards but I have old skis. I'm sure it will work the same...

I don't think snowboards would have enough of a "curl" in front. I think they would dig in quickly and nosedive the thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

If you get enough skis, you can have the same surface area. But I think it won't matter because you will need to get so much speed from the start that I don't see it as possible.

Tried the Slumbrew Flagraiser IPA from Somerville Brewing at lunch today. Some kick a$$ beer!

Back