Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For my Black IPA...
grogtag_black_ipa.jpg
The date of my first home brew was the night of the Harmonic Convergence in Fall 1987, hence the name....

501irishred,
To keep the added flavor and aroma I dry hopped both beers in secondary and added the orange zest and "cooked and mashed" berries, respective to each beer, during this time.
The Orange IPA is excellent.. the flavor stayed with the beer and it's a bit too easy to enjoy on a hot day.
The Blues Berries, at this time, is in its final days of secondary, however, I have tasted it several times and the blue berry is very present. A few weeks after bottle conditioning will be the true test.

Made a label for my Priceless Pup Brown ale to celebrate our old man's 14th birthday coming up in a few weeks. I always make this beer for his bday because he loves the spent grain treats from this one. This pic was from several years ago but he still mostly looks the same; just a little bumpier! Happy birthday, bud. coop2edit2NoOutline.jpg

Beer and label dedicated to my son and his squad. They were deployed to Afghanistan at the time of the picture. Our son became a Green Beret in 2014, but was KIA 11/4/17View attachment 642513

Very sorry for your loss, and very thankful for each of those “misguided elves” on that label!

Beer and label dedicated to my son and his squad. They were deployed to Afghanistan at the time of the picture. Our son became a Green Beret in 2014, but was KIA 11/4/17View attachment 642513

Hats off to your son. I’m sure he would have loved to throw one of these back with his old man.
De Oppresso Liber

I realize I’ve posted the same things multiple times. I’d love to be able to figure out how to edit posts via mobile. <tx>

Our brewery name was inspired by an island in one of the lakes we walleye fish off of in Canada - so our labels have a fishing theme. It has been an evolution of labels thus far, and I have fun with it. My partner, the brewmaster, is a painting contractor so I used a font called Paintbrush. This is the third label, for our third beer which will be ready to enjoy in two weeks
ICE Shanty Ale front.jpg
IceShanty side names blocked.jpg

Back