What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well who doesn't?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392872374.711129.jpg

Not sure why I picked this up. Not a fan.

Real Ale Brewers' Cut Maibock.

I don't remember that one memorable. The DIPA and the cali common is quite good. I try to get at least a bottle or a 4/6 pack of them to try.

Thanks again got the sour in the rye. Going to open the tart of darkness sometime soon. Need to drink my cellar down

Sent from desk of Hedly Lamar. Thats HEDLY!

I don't remember that one memorable. The DIPA and the cali common is quite good. I try to get at least a bottle or a 4/6 pack of them to try.

Thanks again got the sour in the rye. Going to open the tart of darkness sometime soon. Need to drink my cellar down

I'll look out for those.

Still have to open either of the JK's you picked up for me. Want to plan it to harvest some dregs, but also want to get a couple brews under my belt at the new place (test water, etc) before committing to a sour project.

Well who doesn't?

To be fair, that's an Audi, part of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft (VAG, often mistaken for Volkswagen Automotive Group in English).

HB Saison. Testing out all of my big beers to make sure no more bombs today.

I thought that was bacon

Edit: or was it Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft Group?

Wayyy to nitpicky on my part: the "Group" there is unnecessary. The "G" in VAG is Gesellschaft, not group. Aktiengesellschaft means "shares group", i.e. a corporation.

Wayyy to nitpicky on my part: the "Group" there is unnecessary. The "G" in VAG is Gesellschaft, not group. Aktiengesellschaft means "shares group", i.e. a corporation.

Volkswagen
Automotive
Group
In
North
America

What what!

Ha! I hear ya. Found a vintage candy store here that sells all the classics. Abbas are$1.25 so its close in price. Gonna have a couple PBRs to close the night.

Yeah, she already was pissed about a beer purchase I made earlier this week. She said something about a beer budget and me not listening...I don't know, I wasn't paying attention. ;) I have to play it cool for at least a week, which will be difficult with the arrival of Prairie Coffee Noir and Vanilla Noir in a few days. I'm screwed no matter what.

Ha! I hear ya. Found a vintage candy store here that sells all the classics. Abbas are$1.25 so its close in price. Gonna have a couple PBRs to close the night.

Off topic, but who else remembers the wax thumbs that were filled with some sort of oozy liquid candy? Also, when pay days had a coin in them? Man, those were the days!

Off topic, but who else remembers the wax thumbs that were filled with some sort of oozy liquid candy? Also, when pay days had a coin in them? Man, those were the days!

I remember wax bottles with that stuff in them. I remember them as delicious. Something tells me my 'adult' self would disagree.

No thumbs but I remember little wax bottles like that.

Also, candy buttons stuck to rolled up wax paper. And candy cigarettes and cigars.

I think there's still an old candy store in my town that has all that "penny candy" type ****.

Back