Cola Dispenser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duker

Reaction score
Along the same line as a previous post...

I purchased a "Cola" dispensing tower that has four taps, 6 kegs and a full bottle of C02, all for 50.00:) I am splitting it with a buddy:mug: , he has a kegerater he want 3 kegs and I get the rest (25.00), it has been sitting for about three years, three of the kegs still have syrup in them. Has anyone ever used one of these?
Any thing to watch out for? Any suggestions?

PIC-0090.jpg

Here is a suggestion for you...

GO BUY SOME LOTTERY TICKETYS!!!! YOU ARE LUCKY, thats one hell of a score. Nice job....I buy Cornys for 30 bucks a piece, and my buddy just bought a co2 bottle(10 lb) for 67 bucks...:mug:

I can't get that lucky when it comes to the lottery... Me and a buddy from work have started homebrewing close to the same time, he has already moved up to kegging, and I want to also, so we have been talking about it at work and a guy we work with says "What kinda keg you looking for, the steel kind coke syrup comes in?" So we say yeah. He says my Mom has six or seven in her basement my Dad got a few years back, I think there is also a tap thing that has four or five tap things on it...I can call and see if she still has it. The rest is history:rockin:

are you going to use the pop taps to pour the beer, or just use all the guts to make a keg fridge?

I'm debating... it is still at my buddies house I will pick it up tomorrow after work, I will probably start off by cleaning and using as is, then make a beer fridge.

Back