• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free stuff in NVA/DC/SOMD,.... but

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budbo

Beer is good
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 keggles both from SABCO I no longer use (I bought new pots).

What you get:
2 Keggles 1 with thermometer and false bottom, 1 with sight glass and stainless Hop stopper; both have stainless valves... full access to my 4 tap kegerator while we shoot the ****. other stuff I no longer use that you are interested in can be included.

What I get: you pick them up and take my old propane BBQ with you (it is 5 yrs old, needs cleaning, but still works [I got a new better grill])

That simple. I am located about 30min south of DC, about an hour from Baltimore and Richmond.

PM me if interested.

if something falls through i'm an hour a way doing work in Maryland, just let me know and i will pick these up

Epic Score !!

Truly classy move budbo.

Especially in an area where CL is so weak for brewing hardware.

Jason

Damn I was on these boards all day too!!! I am even at work which is somewhat a lot closer to La Plata then my home is! Ah well.

True true about the DC Metro area being pretty weak for CL.

Back