Jenkintown, PA Jazz & Brew Fest - Sept 13th 09

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natron008

Reaction score
Greetings everyone.

I'm participating in the Jenkintown, PA Jazz & Brew Fest this year and selling my shirts (this is actually our first fest so I'm hoping it goes well). Has anyone ever attended this particular event before? If so any thoughts or comments?

Any info at all is appreciated.

For the Jazz & Brew's official site, go to: www.jenkintownjazzandbrewfest.com

Perhaps this is just my slanted perspective, but if I were advertising Brew Fest, I would list the breweries participating. Maybe I am missing something on the site, but it does not seem to be anywhere on there.

Perhaps this is just my slanted perspective, but if I were advertising Brew Fest, I would list the breweries participating. Maybe I am missing something on the site, but it does not seem to be anywhere on there.

Agreed. Their site doesn't say or show much. That's why I was hoping someone had been there in the past. I know they are finalizing the breweries as we speak, but it would be nice to get that word out sooner than later. If even just those who have been confirmed.

It is odd that there is a kids section on the event map. It seems to me that it isn't as beer centric as most fests. Although they do have a beer ambassador.

I also agree that less than a month out you should have your brewers posted on your site.

Eagles ALWAYS take priority.

The thing is there are like 37 other Sundays per year that I am looking for stuff to do. But this fest is during the Eagles opener?

Back