Cheapest place for Kegging Equip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently going through the search.
Taking shipping into consideration? Adventures is by far cheaper.

And, it's close to you (us) and the big plus is that you have everything in your greedy little hands within an hour or so :)

I'll be driving down to buy my stuff from there this week.

I bought all my stuff from kegconnection. com It's in TX, so it's not close, but shipping was very reasonable! The prices were good, so that even with shipping it was cheaper than other places, and the customer service and instructions were great. I could recommend them to anyone.

capcrnch said:
I'm currently going through the search.
Taking shipping into consideration? Adventures is by far cheaper.

And, it's close to you (us) and the big plus is that you have everything in your greedy little hands within an hour or so :)

I'll be driving down to buy my stuff from there this week.

I might go Monday.Thanks for the feedback.:mug:

bump.

i got a 3-kegger setup from them with 5 kegs. they miss shipped my taps so threw in a bag of one-step tp make up for the mistake. great customer service, very responsive, and best prices i could find.

YooperBrew said:
I bought all my stuff from kegconnection. com It's in TX, so it's not close, but shipping was very reasonable! The prices were good, so that even with shipping it was cheaper than other places, and the customer service and instructions were great. I could recommend them to anyone.

In the North East. a place called Leener's in Ohio is the cheapest I can find. They offer the pin lock styles for cheaper than ball locks. I talked to them and they said they have a reliable line on the pin-locks...

YooperBrew said:

+1 great to deal with

Back