I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if she is on here yet...but Hannah Murray from Game of Thrones...she has a hotness to her...

1912_hannah_murray.jpg

I always thought Fairuza Balk was attractive. Most guys around me say she's too skinny, but they never say anything about her face, which is where she is prettiest, to me.

She's kinda hit & miss IMHO, sometimes she's smokin' hot, other times she's skanky & scary looking.

One who gets my vote is Lesley Stahl. Even when she was younger, she wasn't gorgeous, but there was something about her I found attractive & I think she's even more attractive now, even though she's considerably older.
Regards, GF.

stahl.jpg

@racer - She can look pretty good, a little roomy in the hips for my tastes, but did you see her in that black dress this morning?

She's kinda hit & miss IMHO, sometimes she's smokin' hot, other times she's skanky & scary looking.

One who gets my vote is Lesley Stahl. Even when she was younger, she wasn't gorgeous, but there was something about her I found attractive & I think she's even more attractive now, even though she's considerably older.

Regards, GF.

Uhhhhhh... Perfect for this thread.

Regards, GF.

She's had more than a few nips & tucks over the years, but still looks good for her age.

images

It seems like she is pregnant more than not, not that I can blame her hubby. I would be doing my damndest to keep her that way too!

:ban:

Female meteorologists must have a hell of a sex drive. I swear the ones on the local news are also perpetually knocked up.

Female meteorologists must have a hell of a sex drive. I swear the ones on the local news are also perpetually knocked up.

What was that movie with Nicole Kidman and Joaquin Phoenix? The one where she's a super horny meteorologist.

Yeah, they're all her. There's a really cute one here named Rameishia Shade. Heh.

My U.S. Congresswoman, Renee Ellmers (age 51). She's kinda goofy looking but in a good way. In real life, she's a nurse.

242507-ellmers-300x225.jpg

LOL, I can see that. How about this one, where she is a bit more gussied up. No mistaking her for a man this time.

I tried. Could not find one, single flattering picture of her. So, yeah, she belongs here.

She also looks like one of those women who has a hidden closet full of toys and leather behind a bookcase. #lastthingyoudexpectfromher

I tried. Could not find one, single flattering picture of her. So, yeah, she belongs here.

She also looks like one of those women who has a hidden closet full of toys and leather behind a bookcase. #lastthingyoudexpectfromher

Bingo!! That's her attractive attribute....you don't know what she's willing to do in the name of FUN!!!

I am wanting to post some personal pics, but maybe I should protect the innocent (and not-so-innocent) parties.

So who is she?

I forget her name but she is a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, also known as a Pastafarian. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts doesn't allow for headwear on state identification card except for religious exemptions, which traditionally has been the yarmulke or Muslim head coverings.

C of FSM has put in all state and (if Im not mistaken) national paperwork, as well as paid the necessary charter fees to be counted as a true religion, and thus this lovely above won a ruling to wear her ceremonial Colander on her ID picture.

Unlike the American Church of Satan, which is also chartered as a recognized religion in the US and has been for most of the 20th Century, the Pastafarians so far do not have their last rights ceremonies in the US Army Chaplains literature, and a Pastafarian who dies for his/her country will most likely not have a proper Pastafarian send-off.

Peace be with them, and may the Flying Spaghetti Monster hold them in the love and comfort of His Noodly Appendage. rAmen.

Back