I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we're on musicians, what about Lorde?

Hot:
130827-Lorde_0.jpg

Not Hot:
225266-lorde.jpg

Since we're on musicians, what about Lorde?

Hot:
130827-Lorde_0.jpg

Not Hot:
225266-lorde.jpg

Ya, I posted her earlier in this thread. Then somebody told me she was 17, had this weird body twitch while singing & showed me a "not hot" pic. I was adequately creeped out. She's perfect for this thread.
Regards, GF.

I'm on my phone so no clue how to post a pic, but back to rocker chica. Can I get love for Joan Jett? I know, I dont usually short hair on women either but still, she made it work.

I don't know who she is, but that chick is gorgeous.

A more accurate name for this thread should be "I think they're hot, but you probably haven't heard of them".

Although we've long since progressed into "I think they're hot, but you probably haven't heard of them to know they're hot, but maybe you have...so let's just put some pics up anyway because they're hot."

I think that about covers it.

I think that bleach leaves too much residual in my eye sockets. Tried to dunk my face in StarSan after seeing Rosie in leather lingerie- didn't work. So I burned my eyes off over my Blich burner.

Still can't get rid of Rosie image, it burns, it burnses me.

Back