• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tapping Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokingDog

Reaction score
UPDATED: Here's what's left....

Got this stuff cheap, took what I need and only want to get my $$ to break even.

Quality is OK, could use a little scrubbing (but selling for cheap).

- 4 7-8 ft lengths (plus smaller remnants) of 5/16" gas line (red), black liquid line with keg fittings. $offer

- 1 Older Perlick taps (These are NOT Creamers nor the forward valve type) Shank Included! $20

- 3-way mixture valve (bottom left) $10

- 2 way Shut-off (bottom right) $15

- 2 main in-line valves (top two) $30 each

- 2 stainless tap boxes with coolant lines (pickup only) $??

Prices include shipping.

Oh yeah, PayPal accepted.

(Guys, I have tried to respond to all of you in the order you PM'd or posted. I'm going to clear my PM list and re-take offers. Sorry if I missed you the first time around. That was a crazy barrage of requests!)

IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

IMAG0322.jpg

IMAG0323.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

looking for prices for the 10 feet of gas line, the 3 way manifold, 2 way manifold and 1 or 2 inline regulators. $45? I definitely want these items so give me a price.

pm sent about the 2 way gas manifold and a single gauge secondary regulator

$25 shipped for 3way manifold? Should fit in a small flat rate box.

I would like one of the secondary regulators, the three way manifold or two way if available, and a tap. Price me out.

Ok, thanks anyway. Let me know if you change your mind.

Honestly, what are you thinking? My guess shipping itself would be $75-100, maybe 50, I really don't know. The lines running out the back are probably 2 ft long and wouldn't want to cut them shorter.

You're call.

Honestly, what are you thinking? My guess shipping itself would be $75-100, maybe 50, I really don't know. The lines running out the back are probably 2 ft long and wouldn't want to cut them shorter.

You're call.

I don't really need the glycol. You can cut them as short as possible. If I ever want it back I can solder some copper lines back in.

I wouldn't be willing to pay too much for shipping. It's probably more than I could do right now anyway. Don't spend too much time on it.

Are any of the secondary regs available? I PM'd but no answer - do I assume my offer was to low?

Additionally - I would be interested in the 3-way manifold w gauges (depending whAt a reasonable price works out to be)...

I think I have one secondary reg and one main reg left. Trying to sift through the PM's and Posts to address the first responders. I will get back to the appropriate people.

Thanks for all of the inquiries and purchases.

Todd.

I have updated the original post with pics and descriptions of what I have left. Sorry if I missed some of you the first time around.

Whats left from the original post?

As of this post (check date), what you see in the orig post is what's left.

2 in-line regs
1 2-way splitter manifold
1 2-way mixture manifold
hose
1 faucet
and the tap boxes

EDIT: Tell ya guys what, everything in picture #4 plus what I can fit for hose... $75
Olive Drab has the first shot at it because he asked, but after that, first PM or Post.

Back