Where to find high pressure propane hose (18")

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghart999

Reaction score
Hi all. So I'm slowing building a single tier rig using the $8 jet burners from agrisupply.com.

I am building a manifold from 1/2" black pipe but I don't really want to hard pipe the whole thing. Neither do I want to use copper tubbing with compression fittings. Originally I was deadset on using that yellow gas hose you see at Home Depot and Lowes used for connecting hot water heaters. So I buy them today and then get home and realize these hoses are only good to .5 PSIG.

Well being that I have a 30 psi adjustable reg, this won't work right?

So it looks like I need to find high pressure propane hose in short lengths of 12 - 18 inches long. Where do I find this?

As far as connectors, I'd prefer 3/8" FFL on one end and NPT on the other, but I am flexible.

If you have any other suggestions on hose/tubbing that can work from a gas ball valve to the orifice on the burners I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Gregg

Most propane supply companies will fabricate a hose for you. I had one made last year and the price was quite reasonable. I doubt I could have purchased the hose and fittings for less.

Back