Sierra Nevada + Dogfish join forces

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! My wife has a friend whose husband is in charge of brewing this beer. Didn't know it was THIS beer until I read the part about the syrup. He was pretty excited to be working with something new. Now, if I can just find a way to get a "pre-release" taste of the stuff! :D

I like that these two breweries are joining forces. DFH has always seemed very daring and cutting edge, but small. Sierra Nevada, in contrast is huge in terms of a micro but doesn't go out on a limb much. Seems like a match made in heaven. Thanks for sharing the link!

Man, I bet that is going to be awesome. What do you think a bomber will run $10-15? Can't wait to find a place that offers it on tap.

Wow, so many great offerings between these two, a couple of my absolute favorite commercial breweries. Two absolute class acts mixing it up together. I would expect something pretty amazing coming out of this collaberation

I just wish that the bottling was going to be split between the two. Who knows when I will be able to get a bottle.

I'm hoping this is as good as when Bud light connected with lime.

NOT!
excited wish i got either of those beers in Canada

Latest posts

Back