Midwest Supplies update

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGBrewer

Reaction score
Just got shipping confirmation from midwest, should have the rest of my rhizomes soon.:mug:

FishinDave07 said:
Mine were sent out. Anybody get a tracking #?
Yeah through usps. Didn't your email have one in it? Anyway, mine will be here tommorrow can't wait to get them in the ground with the rest of them.

I havent recieved any kind of notification yet. Which is okay I just finished getting my trellis put together and have to put the planters together tomorrow.

I just picked mine up yesterday. They are now sitting safely in my fridge. I can see the hops growing now... Sorry I got into a little day dream there for a second. S.

Got mine in.
I ordered 8 different types, 4 of each type.
I guesstimated about 15 to have anerobic
mold on them....perhaps due to the sealed
bags the put them individually in .
All in all, I was happy with some of the sizes.
It's interesting to note that the smaller types
they sent happen to be those rizo's listed as
difficult growing in the US.

Should I be worried, I have gotten nothing from Midwest yet.... just my kegging system.

Mine came in today. Think I'll be safe to wait until this weekend to plant? Still not much daylight after work on weekdays. They're in the fridge for now, anything else I should do with them for the time being?

reshp1 said:
Mine came in today. Think I'll be safe to wait until this weekend to plant? Still not much daylight after work on weekdays. They're in the fridge for now, anything else I should do with them for the time being?

Moist and in a sealed bag in the fridge.

One of mine has a 2" shoot on it, hope it makes until Sunday...

Rhizomes arrived today!

(2) of each

Mt Hood
Willamette
Cascade

Also brewing a Blonde Ale this week, AND built my kegerator! The beer Gods are shining on me!

I got my rhizome shipment today, but they didn't send me what I ordered. I called them and they told me that the correct order would be sent out.

Rhizomes arrived today as well, I have 4 going in this year that will make 7 plants all together, What hop shortage?????

Back