Mississippi Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knelson13A

Reaction score
I'll be in the Starkville/Columbus area for work in a couple of weeks. Anything I should be on the look out for to try that I can't get in Texas?

TIA

Make a trip over to West Point and visit the Smokestack. They have the best selection in Northeast Mississippi.

Definitely hit up the Smokestack. Phil carries some beers that the Jackson area doesn't have.

Picked up a build my own 6-pack at the Smokestack, great place! Also picked up a couple of bottles of Two Hearted on the way to the Birmingham airport on my way out of town. Couldn't find any Hopslam, unfortunately.

Where have ya'll found the best beer selection at in Jones,Forrest,or Lamar counties? The Corner Market in Petal has a pretty good selection but I really wanna find a place with more exotic beers Like 2 hearted or DFH 120. I just finished a 2 hearted clone and it tasted great flat I'm force carbing it now.

jumping on this thread, I'm from up in Iowa but still have family in Oxford and McComb, if it's Two hearted I can easily ship it down that way in exchange for something down south. I usually pick up a case of Lazy Magnolias Southern Pecan on my summer road trip but haven't tried anything new from down south lately.

PM me if you're interested

Back