• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new faucets and tower shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crlova2

Reaction score
I have three brand new faucets and tower shanks because I bought a new 3 tap tower but I am going to add perlick faucets and stainless steel shanks before I assemble for use. These things have literally never been used. Make me an offer. Here is the link to the tower I bought which the faucets and shanks came with. I will also include the 5 ft beverage line that is attached to each shank and it has a coupling for commercial kegs on the other end.

http://www.beveragefactory.com/draf.../D4743TT_chrome_three_faucet_beer_tower.shtml

Make me an offer. Email me because I don't have much message space on here.

Email address: [email protected]

I'm looking for 2 faucets and tower shanks, that is if the shanks are the soldered/welded barb type. Not interested if the barbs screw on with those PIA little orings. Please send me your price if you're still selling.

Sorry everything sold about a week ago. I do have a 2-1/2" chrome tower for sale now though. It only has one hole for one faucet. I'd sell the faucet with it but the faucet looks kinda nasty (rusted?) on the inside.

Back