Are ALL SD Clubs Dead?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santo

Reaction score
New To Brewing And Wanted To Get As Much Information And Knowledge As I Can From Any Brewer Out There. I Was Told About Quaff And Some Other Clubs, But I Don't Think There Active.

So Here's My Question: Is Quaff The Only Active Club In San Diego?

Depends on what part of SD you're in. I think there's a couple in North County, but I don't know the names.

Personally I've never attended any HB Club meetings, and I've been doing this off and on for almost 20 years. No real reason other than just never really had the time.

edit: Here's one of the ones I was thinking of...
http://societyofbarleyengineers.org/

If anyone is interested and wants to help get a club up and running. I started a homebrew club for the Eastlake area of San Diego. There are really only 2 members now but once I get about 5-6 people I want to set up a brew day. Maybe at the local brewery (Novo) or some place cool. I'm also thinking of doing a brewery tour of the month thing. Only problem is that I am military and may need someone to take over once I get orders.

There's also north county home brewers association. Quaff, society of the barley engineers.

Sorry, just got orders to Japan. I had big ideas and plans, but the Navy had bigger..

Back