Looking for Co-Founder / Brewer - San Francisco Bay Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baycraft14

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am in the San Francisco Bay Area and have a background working with Internet startups. Particularly in marketing, business development, and technology. I started home brewing over 1.5 years ago and have fell in love with it. I am hoping to find a co-founder who either has worked in the industry (hopefully on the brewing side) or has extensive home brewing experience that is interested in starting a venture on their own. I have a business plan with a financial model and money I can contribute. I also have some interesting thoughts on how to get the idea off the ground without a huge initial investment. At this point just looking to meet others that might share a similar vision and see how things can go from there. Just to be clear, I'm looking for someone willing to invest their own money in this venture as well to get it off the ground. I'm not just trying to hire someone.

If you are interested just email me at [email protected] with a little background info on yourself.

Cheers!

Back