What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, all. Having Coff after a crappy night. Finally back home. The worst part about going to hospitals with your kids is watching them cry. I can't get used to that crap. I need some sleep but doubt I will get any today.

Thanks, all. Having Coff after a crappy night. Finally back home. The worst part about going to hospitals with your kids is watching them cry. I can't get used to that crap. I need some sleep but doubt I will get any today.

I'm sure this doesn't compare to what you are going through, but my daughter was sick when she was 4 and had to get an IV. She was terrified and it took both my wife and I and two nurses to restrain her just so they could get the needle in. That was terrible having to go through that, so I have an idea how bad it sucks. I really hope your child gets well soon.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Sorry to hear that Remmy, having a kid that is suffering that you can't help is the absolute worst feeling in the world.

Drinking coffee, El Salvador Majahual that I roasted Saturday morning. I will do whatever I can to not buy commercially roasted coffee anymore! Now I just need to figure which origins/varieties I do and don't like. Not a fan of Sumatran at the moment, but need to play around with roast levels before I write it off.

That sucks man. I hope all turns out well.
I agree, I have a hard time seeing my little girl crying in pain. We've spent a lot of time in the hospital because of some health problems she was born with. It's tough.
Get some rest. Hope the rest of your day goes much better.

Now I know what it feels like. The worst part was he didn't want to pee in a cup so they had to insert catheter in...while I held him down. That sucked. We are home and he's feeling much better. Thanks.

Having more Coff. Too wired to go to sleep.

Now I know what it feels like. The worst part was he didn't want to pee in a cup so they had to insert catheter in...while I held him down. That sucked. We are home and he's feeling much better. Thanks.

Having more Coff. Too wired to go to sleep.

Man that's rough for a little kid to go through. Glad he's feeling better.

Wow this thread is dead, must be Monday.
Drinking Pepsi and wishing it was coca cola.

The Cool (simcoe'd black ale with Conan).
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393270773.630517.jpg

Bottled are in the dishwater being sanitized. Bottling my 101 IBU IPA.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393270810.964762.jpg

Doing a side-by-side with my ESB (left) versus a local ESB (right).

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393272314.554288.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393272326.486220.jpg

My HB chocolate-raspberry stout bottled back in mid-September.

Pretty buzzed right now. Just finished bottling my latest IPA and am finna slice chicken breasts in half, pan-fry them in just a bit of olive oil and Marsala win the **** out of them with a side of Penne.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393279968.226114.jpg

3 days is way to long! id crush that in one night :)

I would, but I'm here for training for work, so if I want to learn anything I probably shouldn't crush it all in one night! I'll kill a big chunk of it tonight though. I wish I had time to drink more.

This is so good! Reminds me a lot of Pako's.
uploadfromtaptalk1393282883782.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393282998180.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393282998180.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 71
So, since his profile says Wyoming, where are you from MrNic? Inquiring minds want to know, but ultimately don't really care!

I'm from Laramie, Wyoming. I frequently shop in Ft. Collins, so my beer selection is decent. I'm currently in Elgin, IL for work training. That's where all the awesome new beers came from.

I'm from Laramie, Wyoming. I frequently shop in Ft. Collins, so my beer selection is decent. I'm currently in Elgin, IL for work training. That's where all the awesome new beers came from.

That explains everything! I can sleep easy on my brand new TempurPeedick mattress! (Thanks Wes! That guy you told me to see about that mattress was a bit squirrelly, but I trust a guy selling mattresses from the back of his van!)

Back