Top of the Hops Beer Fest in Jackson MS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daybis

Reaction score
The Top of the Hops Beer Fest is this afternoon in Jackson MS. My wife and I plan on attending and I was curious if anyone else that frequents this forum plans on attending. So, anyone else going?

I'm glad to see that someone else from here went. I think it was a very successful event. I was shocked by the number of people that came.

There will be 3-4 of us for sure from GTR Brewers (Columbus/Starkville/West Point area). I think a couple are working the Raise Your Pints booth.

Nice! I'll be there along with Gus_13. I believe he posted on the Mississippi Roll Call thread, but I'm trying to drag him into homebrewing. Hope to get to meet some of you.

I would be there... Gotta go to a family event though. RYP is throwing a party for the members Friday night as well at Hal and Mal's. All you need to attend is a RYP shirt and they're accepting donations... Free beer (donated by various breweries) and some finger foods.

7:00pm
Jackson - RYP Big Beer Bash @ Hal and Mals
WhenFri, July 27, 7pm – 11pm
WhereHal and Mals, Jackson, MS (map)
DescriptionParty for Raise Your Pints members. Your RYP shirt is your ticket to enter! Must be wearing a RYP shirt. Free craft beer and food while it lasts. More details TBA
more details» copy to my calendar

I worked it last year at the ATL Brewing Co. I am volunteering my time again. I had a blast, and I got to bring home about 6 cases of bottles (empty) for my homebrewing.

Back