Who got some hopslam?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's almost like drinking a bottle of weed, it has in your face hop dank explosion that is quite addictive.

I thought this years was pretty good. I still have one bottle left. I want to save it, but i know I shouldn't. It's probably already not as good as it should be. After a 10 gallon batch of Two Hearted, I'm going to have to try a small batch of Hopslam again.

Oliver T's in Flint had hop slam yesterday when I was there. Now that's a great store for craft beer!

Not far from Detroit either

I got a six pack of it about a month ago, it was a very good (not great) DIPA. Only have had it once before, last years batch, and in my opinion this years was not quite as good. Less hoppy and a little more sweet with heavy malt compared to what I remember. Still a very good beer.

Thanks for the update info JayMac, I'll give Oliver T's a call. After my very 1st Hopslam on draft on Saturday, I was expecting it to be a little more Hoppier as well. Still very good.

Back