First New Label - Pics after bottled!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoaringBrewer

Reaction score
FIrst off, I must thank Cheese for creating the template I used to make this label. I owe him a homebrew or 12 later this spring! :rockin:

Anyway, I took his template and came up with this. I plan to just change color schemes, beer description on side-label, etc. between batches to keep kind of a 'brand' look going:

libertyalelabelresize.jpg

And here it is on some swing-tops and regular bottles. I think it turned out nicely. Printed on laserjet and glued on with photoglue:
LibertyAle6-Pack.jpg

LibertyAleBottledby3.jpg

Hope y'all enjoyed.

Those are very nice looking labels. Simple and clean.

I just find it hard to believe Cheese came up with something that had class...but then again, it does have "a$$" in it.

(Just joshing you, bro!;) ) Good work.

Hah. I gave him a little 'guidance' but he did the 'hard' photoshop work of splitting it into layers, etc. that I could not do myself.

Here is another for an upcoming batch...
copperkettlealelabelresize.jpg

Now I just need some sort of very small logo to put somewhere on the label... maybe? Brewery (if you didn't read) is named after the 100-125 year old wooden, maroon ferry boat that my hometown is 'famous' for... So I might try to whip something up sometime.

Back