• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin Lock disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucfanmike

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
DDF98B9B.jpg

Lets start with the disclaimer right up front. There are NOT 1/4" mfl they are 5/16".

I have for sale 10 liquid side and 6 gas side. i also have 10 ffl to hose barb that fits these. These are much heavier than many you find for sale everywhere, note the metal locking ring not plastic like the rest.

looking for $5 each for quick disco's, $1 each for ffl fitting. Plus shipping. say $5 for a priority box. If someone buys them all it may take a medium box but in the case ill swallow the extra $6.

Priority given to a whole lot sale .. 16 (total qd's) x5 = 80
10 flare fitting = 10
shipping 5

total 95, lets call it $85 for the lot, paypal preferred.

I have a standard setup, including the "plastic" lockrings. Please explain where I might go wrong with the size difference in your disclaimer. I want them all if they will function in my system. Do I have a 1/4" or 5/16"? I bought what the local brewshop had on hand-I guess they stock whatever is the most common size. I need a little education from you if possible-thanks. P.S.-can I adapt as needed? I'm tired of sharing 1 tap setup for four kegs. Please pm me.

more than likely the ones you have are 1/4" mfl. That is what the rest of mine are. These came along with a coke fountain system I bought just for the kegs and parts. If i only used pinlock kegs it wouldnt be a big deal and id just keep them, but since i use both pin and ball lock i need everything to be the same size.

Back