That's gonna leave a mark!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man... that's going to hurt in the morning.

I have a hard time believing it is real. If it was the people around would have been more shocked and gone to check on him with at least a slight amount of urgency.

the video shows that as soon as the breach closes it "fires." i can't believe artillery being around for 100 years would function as such. how could you close it and get your arm out of the way; assuming you are properly to the side??

the video shows that as soon as the breach closes it "fires." i can't believe artillery being around for 100 years would function as such. how could you close it and get your arm out of the way; assuming you are properly to the side??

I think it's why it isn't fake. Either the shell or the breach was defective and it fired on closing. If you look at it in slowmo , you can see the guys helmet coming off and him twisting badly. The shockwave from the unplanned firing would explain why nobody freaked in the 1/2 second of video aftermath. My opinion, I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its called a Malfunction. Something went SERIOUSLY wrong. Hell there are Semi Automatic rifles that have malfed and went full auto for a moment. Even when the trigger was released the gun continued to fire until it expended its magazine. Resulted from never being cleaned and the sear jammed into a odd spot to cause it.

The shockwave from the unplanned firing would explain why nobody freaked in the 1/2 second of video aftermath. My opinion, I could be wrong.

Yeah, the shockwave could put them into a very short temporary state of shock and slow to respond to the guy, but they didn't even look like they were startled. They looked like they were ready and expecting it to go off when it did.

Latest posts

Back