Red, White & Brewed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And even on Facebook the info is a little scant.

Information

Network:
It's a secret (for now)
Season:
One (in production)
Genre:
Reality TV

Call me a little suspicious......Sounds more like "Let me make money of one of YOUR recipes." More than anything else.

I've seen all sorts of fly by night deals in tv-land, and in any hobby where people express a degree of creativity.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Call me a little suspicious......Sounds more like "Let me make money of one of YOUR recipes." More than anything else.

I've seen all sorts of fly by night deals in tv-land, and in any hobby where people express a degree of creativity.

We'll just have to wait and see.
Absolutely possible. However, I'm sure most of reality tvs shows have a complete control of intellectual and physical and we-keep-everything-you-do clause, yet they still exist and succeed.

I think it would be cool to see a show that features brewing, every week. I don't know how riveting it could be made for John Q, however.

The information does sound sketchy at best. You would think if they were in production there would be a network/cable channel associated with it.

Latest posts

Back