Food Grade SS welds in CA....I know where if you need.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILOVEBEER

Reaction score
I live in the Inland Empire. I know of a place that does food grade welds on SS kegs/kettles for those of you that need it...Let me know I would be glad to share the information.

I had one Anheuser Busch modified. I had two full 1/2" FNPT couplers welded, one 1/4" FNPT half coupler welded and the top cut out @ 12" diameter all for $80.00.

I had two kegs done by them and they are doing my 3rd tomorrow. Nice Work.:rockin:

I live in the Inland Empire. I know of a place that does food grade welds on SS kegs/kettles for those of you that need it...Let me know I would be glad to share the information.

I had one Anheuser Busch modified. I had two full 1/2" FNPT couplers welded, one 1/4" FNPT half coupler welded and the top cut out @ 12" diameter all for $80.00.

I had two kegs done by them and they are doing my 3rd tomorrow. Nice Work.:rockin:

WhereTF is "Inland Empire"?

No worries...I thought everyone from CA knew of the Inland Empire

Relax guys, why is everyone so snappy over this subject.....I could post it but did not know if it violated any forum rules is all....I am not trying to withhold information. Have a beer relax.

I know where the IE is :) Might as well post the info, I don't believe it'd be violating the forum rules unless YOU are the business doing it.

Back