Greetings from Northeast Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfbayjay

Reaction score
Hello HBT folks!

This is a long-overdue introduction, as I have been quietly pilfering excellent brewing information from the forum here for awhile now. I’ve been putting all that stolen information to good use, brewing up some pretty good beers in a condo-based brewery. Many thanks to the group here for unwittingly helping me stumble through my first several brew days!

As I am crawling around the forum tonight, gathering a few last tidbits of info for tomorrow’s brew day (hooray!), I figured it was time to become more of a participant and less of a creepy HBT brew-stalker. Yikes!

Anyhow, thanks (retroactively) and “cheers” from NE Ohio, where the beers are cold and spring may have finally sprung.

I guess I can't say welcome, because like you, I've been more of a lurker/info thief than contributor. So I'll just say PROST, from Mentor. This is the best HB community out there.

Back