SWMBO is on the warpath tonite...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's in the air.

I actually got the "Maybe You'd like to sleep with your beer! It's all you ever talk about!" the other night.

She has a good point. It tastes better than she does, It looks better than she does, it smells better, takes less of my time, is never mean and nasty (Unless you drink it too soon after bottling) and actually costs less.

Oh..>Ya....Drinking.
Getting drunk always helps a pissed SWMBO Situation!
Just remember, She's going to be pissy no matter what...you might as well be happy.

I think it's in the air.

I actually got the "Maybe You'd like to sleep with your beer! It's all you ever talk about!" the other night.

She has a good point. It tastes better than she does, It looks better than she does, it smells better, takes less of my time, is never mean and nasty (Unless you drink it too soon after bottling) and actually costs less.

Oh..>Ya....Drinking.
Getting drunk always helps a pissed SWMBO Situation!
Just remember, She's going to be pissy no matter what...you might as well be happy.

It never nags or wants to talk to you either.

it ages gracefully.
it doesn't get mad when you spend time with other beers.
it never complains about a yeast infection.

This just in:

[youtube]8rk0czwynjE[/youtube]

Obviously McCall has to adjust the date on his camcorder.

Mine is on the warpath too. I'm starving and dare not ask her to make me something and yet the crock pot won't be done for many more hours and she's dominating the stove.

I'm going for a motorcycle ride. Gonna pick up some greasy eats.

I had to negotiate with mine so I could work on the house a little bit when I got home. She wanted me to take ANOTHER night off. She even asked me if I needed to do 'some beer stuff'.

Sorry guys.

Yeah, I think the Red Baron could be to blame. I used to work with a guy in a factory that told me that he wouldnt drink from the "red sea" but he would bath in it! It dosent get much creapier than that!!!!! :(

Yeah, I think the Red Baron could be to blame. I used to work with a guy in a factory that told me that he wouldnt drink from the "red sea" but he would bath in it! It dosent get much creapier than that!!!!! :(

How about a new red VW bug with white doors and a white ballcap with N's on them? White wheels too

SWMBO seems to be doing better today. Perhaps she just needed to vent a bit (note: understatement of the year).

I think God really knew what he was doing when he gave us beer and televised sports.

I once knew a couple girls in a gang who had earned their "red wings", and wore the badges on their colors with pride.

I was so conflicted between the "Hawt!" response and the gag reflex.

i'm waiting for another SWMBO thread to spawn going in great lengths about who wears the pants :D

glad to see you are alive and posting on the beer forum, sounds like you are in the "eye" of the storm... be careful of that second half!

i just find it hilarious to read this thread after everyone blasted me for taking the term SWMBO "too seriously."

nothing against you man, i just think it's funny how the term spawns all kinds of threads... I don't throw out any personal attacks and surely have no intentions to point any finger at you (i honestly had no clue you had made one of those threads).

when i first saw SWMBO i thought the same (man a lot of guys are whipped around here) but then after reading a few threads I realized it was more of a joke passed around... I like using the term SWMBO and often tell my wife that, we both get a kick out of it...

to each their own.

Back