BrewersBest Belgian IPA review

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusKillion

Reaction score
Well this is one pricey item . I am a BB fan but this is something I wish I never wasted my money on .
Just make a cheap blonde and toss in a few ounces of chinook for aroma flavor and call it this .

Just tried another one . tastes like a witbier actually . kind of spicy orange peel flavor but mild . No bitter at all

Opened another one last night . Now they seem to have lost the spicy orange peel taste and are tasting more like a light blonde that has been poured through chinook . I recon it would not have that flavor if not for the extra ounce I dropped in .
Well maybe in another month it will lose some chinook flavor and taste like something else .

no pics . But if I think about it next time I try one I will post one . Got to get some batteries for my battery eater . Damn thing sucks em dry fast. I will let it age some more . If some of that chinook pine taste goes away then maybe it will be better . It was better with the witbier taste .
but No way is this a IPA in my books .

here is a pic . tastes the same , like blonde and chinook . strong chinook flavor could be from extra ounce of chinook i put in for dry hop . the spicy flavor is gone . It is cloudy and a amber orange color . wish the spice flavor was still there .

trailer 002.jpg

Well here I am drinking another one . amazingly enough it has a nice hoppy aroma and flavor from the chinook I guess and a little bitter also . Much better than the last one I drank . Still jsut reminds me of a light blonde poured over chinook

Back