The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I'll be the voice of reason here...

(Stop farking laughing, you D'bags, I'm being semi-serious.)

She has proven she can't drive. The woman leaves more carnage in her wake than a farkin' Japanese tsunami. Why in the farkin' world would you want to give her the UNDAMAGED car so she can add that to her list of broken hearts? Seriously? The biatch drives like she's Rapid Freakin' Roy, the Stock Car Boy. How many cars must die before you buy her a $500.00 El Dorado and turn her loose? Seriously? I'm only being your friend here. Your insurance agent has her picture on his dartboard. He has a voodoo doll that looks curiously like her. And YOU are feeding the farkin' flames.

Save yourself!

I know a guy who has a '74 Continental that is mint, Sorta. Want his number?

PTN

Uhhhhh Shannon?

If Jay shows you this post my defense is that I finished a course in Public Health tonight with Florence the Farkin' Hun as the professor and I've had a few to celebrate my C- final grade.

If he doesn't show it to you than I redact this post.

What is really weird is you finding that Dear Abby-ism.

I will say this though, there aren't many woman who can look hot and sexy standing on the stern of a dive boat wearing a drysuit and 20 pounds of lead and the obligatory pair of fins. I'm lucky to be married to one who can. Fortunately the fins stay in the dive bag between dives.

bird,

Have you ever gone by the auto body shop where she takes the car? I'm betting it the auto body equivalent of Hooters for woman. It's not possible to be that bad a driver. She HAS to be sandbagging you. C'mon. Every six months she gets into an accident that's just bothersome enough that she has to bring the car to the shop. And she never even chips a fingernail?

Lets face it, you're fugly as hell. She's just checkin' out the auto mechanic eye candy! I applaud the woman. Way to play the game, birdette!

Yeah.... no. And I'm the one who deals with the auto shop! As to her going in my (undamaged) car... it's an '04 Element with ~130k miles that I've beat the living **** out of treating it like a pickup. I'm not that worried.

the_bird said:
Yeah.... no. And I'm the one who deals with the auto shop! As to her going in my (undamaged) car... it's an '04 Element with ~130k miles that I've beat the living **** out of treating it like a pickup. I'm not that worried.

Does the auto body guy at least take you out on the boat you bought him?

Ah. Gotta love The Deep. And thank Gawd,
at least Paulie didn't ask us "Do ya wanna go dive naked?"

I almost drowned. NO. I almost Drowned. No. NO. NNNNOOO. I ALMOST DROWN..DED...

Building Inspector just left the brewery for our final inspection. We passed. He just has to process a document and we are officially open. Should be a couple of days.

I was just down the road from there golfing two weeks ago. I meant to do a drive by as I was passing the square. You need to update google map's Street View. Looks like your Blueberry Ale had a failure:

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=33+west+main+st,+norton,+ma&hl=en&ll=41.965298,-71.189861&spn=0.011823,0.016544&sll=41.965332,-71.189824&layer=c&cbp=13,228.08,,0,-0.11&cbll=41.965361,-71.189789&hnear=33+W+Main+St,+Norton,+Massachusetts+02766&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A&panoid=W9_3CMegVfPbrsE_rgLWTw"]The Great Bog Iron Blueberry Ale Explosion 2012[/ame]

Hoppy gave me $5 to give him the location. Something about the football thread surprise.

Got the address from the website when someone asked where it was located in the forum section. Actually you're on Yelp because you're LLC'd with the govt.

thats good that you guys will be open soon. i may have to take the trek from New Haven once you are in full swing...

I still haven't given up the idea that i dont live in mass anymore. I have yet to change my license, but i guess i need to do it this week considering my mass license expires in 2 weeks. oh well.

I dont think ive been in enough of this thread to get everything going on here haha...

We'll put it this way...its likely a waste of gas, and itd be arguable if i could fit through the door, but what the fu*k why not try haha

Back