CP's Brew Chart 3.0

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've successfully downloaded the file from your signature by using the right click "save as" option. However, Excel cannot open the file "because the file format or file extension is not valid. Verify that the file has not been corrupted and that the file extension matches the format of the file."

Do you have another copy of it that you can PM me or post here? I'm using Excel 2007. Thanks.

I've successfully downloaded the file from your signature by using the right click "save as" option. However, Excel cannot open the file "because the file format or file extension is not valid. Verify that the file has not been corrupted and that the file extension matches the format of the file."

Do you have another copy of it that you can PM me or post here? I'm using Excel 2007. Thanks.

PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy.

cp

CP: I'm having the same problem using Excel 2007. Can you send it my way also?

Awesome update and right on time. My external hard drive failed and this was one of the files on it

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Thanks for making it public. I just tried to d/l it on the prior link before i saw the last post.

I have been creeping for a while on the site, but was pretty impressed with the level of detail on the spreadsheet. Therefore decided to use my first post to thank you all for putting in a lot of effort into helping everyone else.

A big thanks from me to everyone who has contributed to it.

:ban:

Back