What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! You have me out numbered by about 4.5 gallons. I've never had it before so I just scaled it down to 1 gallon. Is it a low alcohol wine or a high alcohol beer?

Just started it Saturday and a friend says to bottle and drink in 4 weeks. Someone else said to let it sit in primary for 3 months then bottle and wait another month.

Looks like I'm starting another batch for comparison!

S#its like Skeeter Pee, really no point in a 1 gal batch unless you like pissing yourself off lol

This apple juice is fermenting so hard it looks like Orange Juice!

Ran out of airlocks and had to go old school with the balloon.

ForumRunner_20131104_222105.jpg

For some reason i just don't understand this stuff... I'm sorry if i sound dumb haha... Right now its set at .3 and compressor timer at 10 mins.... Should i raise the differential to 1?

I'm thinking you should be fine at those settings. Just watch it a bit abd see if the compressor delay allows it to stay in the .3 range.

haha wasnt calling you a **** nizzle or a snitch

Sooooo i may have opened a bottle of apfelwein to let the GF taste, and so I can have some more :D only been bottled 2 hours!

Yup have some it's fine.
The media crucify me like they did Christ They wanna find me not breathin' like they found Mike

Looks like apfelwein is the popular drink tonight. Might just make a screwdriver to feel part of the crew. Sort of...

Far too drunk/tired to try and catch up on what I've missed all day, but I had a Squam Golden IPA from a brewery up in New Hampshire. Pretty damn good. The sweetness was a bit unexpected, but was OK with the hops once I got over the initial shock. Now on my second double shot of Gandhi-bot. :tank:

finsfan said:
I lied to you! I actually used motts AJ not tree top :drunk:
Foooook! You're the biggest liar! You're lucky you came clean you liar pants!

Hahahaha

finsfan said:
haha I would ask to trade him something for it, but knowing him id send a box of brews and all id get in return is the glass :D (totally floccing with you wes!)
I totally lol'ed.
jak1010 said:
This apple juice is fermenting so hard it looks like Orange Juice! Ran out of airlocks and had to go old school with the balloon.
Awesome. I've read about that but I've never just had a spare balloon around. I do have a spare airlock.

Coff. Trying hard not to have a beer for a second-consecutive day.

Coffee... Made it to work on time today and don't know how.... Driving to work my car died.... Checked gas and there's half a tank... Hmmm sounded like the car was outta gas and luckily i was right by a gas station... So i Got gas and it started up.... Looks like my gas guage is broke.... Oh well

Very niiiiiice. My brain has shut off for the night and I am incapable of any other description but niiiice. I like!

I wish I could get prairie beers here, they all sounds amazing

Foooook! You're the biggest liar! You're lucky you came clean you liar pants!

Hahahaha

I totally lol'ed.

haha I hope wes didnt see that :D

Now where have I heard this before....?

hey oooooo!

Coff. Trying hard not to have a beer for a second-consecutive day.

You can do it! just keep smacking that water like it owes you money

Coffee... Made it to work on time today and don't know how.... Driving to work my car died.... Checked gas and there's half a tank... Hmmm sounded like the car was outta gas and luckily i was right by a gas station... So i Got gas and it started up.... Looks like my gas guage is broke.... Oh well

sounds like you got lucky, besides the fact that your gas gauge isnt working. Coulda been worse tho!

Back