What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard torpedo is good. Lost interest in sports a long time ago. Unless you've got money on it, what' the point? Same thing for games in general.

Oh Nizzle, how could you fail us so?

It's not bad for 8 bucks a 6er.I like Sierra Nevada as a company, did you know they have a health center for their employees? Pretty awesome

Hb pale ale.... Over carbed wrong glass dont care

ForumRunner_20131027_212242.png

TNGabe said:
You guys are making me want to drink a saison, but I think I'll stick with blueberry tea.

Gabe, I know you have referenced Bob Sylvester before, talking yeast (on BN, I believe), have you had any Saint Somewhere beers before?

CliffMongoloid said:
No kids here!.... But i would like some in the future.... Im always late to the game... 28 already
Daughter is 27 and son-in-law is 38! Never give up hope! His first too!

Been drinking cider most of the night after my HB pumpkin and the less than impressive pumpkin from Blue Point. I also realized that BP has screw top bottles. I never realized that and obviously they're useless to me as a home brewer. :)

Anyway, is the penis match over? Did the boys rub it out? :fro:

Oh and I had my first ever rueben and it was god damn glorious! I can't believe I waited all this time to put that in my mouth! haha

Fixed it for ya.

I hate when you realize a beer is a screwoff after you buy it.

And yes, reubens are delicious!

Tinhorn said:
good deal patience is the hardest skill to master ! What did ya brew? Drinking a pale that didn't carb up right but muscling thru it was hoping it would carb with more age but nope ! Takes forever to use up cooking haha

I brewed an IPA

It's not bad for 8 bucks a 6er.I like Sierra Nevada as a company, did you know they have a health center for their employees? Pretty awesome
I didn't. Good for them for treating there employees like something other then... well it would be censored by HBT anyway.

Going to be a long night kid is having a coughing fit :-(
Oh, that sucks. Hope the little'un is ok.

No kids here!.... But i would like some in the future.... Im always late to the game... 28 already
I'm 29, single, and childless. Who knows what the future holds?

Pshaw. I'll turn 30 in a couple months and just now warming up to the idea. I see my niece from my wife's sister, I could deal with a kid. I have to deal with her brother's kids, and I'm ready to perform my own vasectomy with a bag of ice and a pair of scissors.

Heating up some water for tea. Maghrebi mint tea is amazing stuff.

I'm glad i waited this long to even think about kids... If i had one when i was younger i would be so clue less... A couple things need to happen before then, purpose to my gf and build a house to name a few

Im glad I found a woman who agrees kids just keep us from having fun lol None for us.........EVER

Pshaw. I'll turn 30 in a couple months and just now warming up to the idea. I see my niece from my wife's sister, I could deal with a kid. I have to deal with her brother's kids, and I'm ready to perform my own vasectomy with a bag of ice and a pair of scissors.

Heating up some water for tea. Maghrebi mint tea is amazing stuff.

I told my gf after 2 kids I'm getting the snip... A little pain now a lot less in the future

Hmm, do I want kids? Yes. If she, the theoretical Mrs didn't want kids, I could deal with that too.

Still drinking failed Dr Pepper experiment and rum. I don't seem to be getting any more drunk, which is good. I'm in a good place right now.

NIZZLE said:
Sorry to hear that I have plenty of fun especially with two kids I wouldn't trade it for nothing in fact we do more things with kids then we did without kids disney is next :)

Don't forget that CCB is 45 minutes away from Disney (as is Saint Somewhere, Pegs Cantina, 7venth Sun and Green Chair). I do know that you can bring children to CCB, as odd as that sounds.

Last pour of Saint Somewhere Saison Athene.

Don't forget that CCB is 45 minutes away from Disney (as is Saint Somewhere, Pegs Cantina, 7venth Sun and Green Chair). I do know that you can bring children to CCB, as odd as that sounds.

Last pour of Saint Somewhere Saison Athene.

CCB will definitely be included in the trip and hopefully the others as well.

I fear I might kick the keg soon. The beer is becoming very clear... took the pic an hour ago.

IMG_0630.jpg

Feeling quite buzzed as I'm en route over Memphis at 36,000. The second pour of Balvenie 15 that a cute girl I met at the bar bought for me did me in. She was quite friendly!

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Im glad I found a woman who agrees kids just keep us from having fun lol None for us.........EVER

Had a vasectomy at 28, the Mrs and I never wanted kids. We have a dog and that's our baby. Hard to have a house and two cars along with putting my wife through college if we had children.

Sorry to hear that I have plenty of fun especially with two kids I wouldn't trade it for nothing in fact we do more things with kids then we did without kids disney is next :)

Ah just not our cup of tea. Not that Id ever bag on someone for having kids.

Had a vasectomy at 28, the Mrs and I never wanted kids. We have a dog and that's our baby. Hard to have a house and two cars along with putting my wife through college if we had children.

I hear ya. We are on a cat search right now. But most nights my fiancee comes home she asks how are the children. Referring to the yeast in the carboys lol

I hear ya. We are on a cat search right now. But most nights my fiancee comes home she asks how are the children. Referring to the yeast in the carboys lol
Lol! Best way to find a cat, IMO, is to go to a pound and hold your hand out to the cages. The right cat is going to come up to the cage door and put it's paw on the wires where you hand is. Either that, or have a stray adopt you. :) I like cats. So cute and soft and purry.

Lol! Best way to find a cat, IMO, is to go to a pound and hold your hand out to the cages. The right cat is going to come up to the cage door and put it's paw on the wires where you hand is. Either that, or have a stray adopt you. :) I like cats. So cute and soft and purry.

We will definately adopt from the pound. And cats ruuuuuule!!!

Both my cats are shelter cats, and that's pretty much what happened. And now my cats have chosen their people. One adores my wife, and she might as well be a kid. Demands about as much attention. Most dog-like cat I've ever seen. The other cat and my wife don't get along. At all. To the point where my wife only refers to her as "it" and occasionally threatens to throw her down the trash chute.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:

I'm not really a cat fan, I had one cat and I taught him how to play fetch. I loved that cat , but he went outside one day and never came back. I think he had heart worms and left to die. I still miss Boba Fett.

First Celebration this year. Not big on it but I like it better than the last 2 years as far as taste although the aroma is a littlleweak/mild-nothing to complain about -could be me,was feeling like on the verge of a cold also.

I'm not really a cat fan, I had one cat and I taught him how to play fetch. I loved that cat , but he went outside one day and never came back. I think he had heart worms and left to die. I still miss Boba Fett.

Ive had 2 dogs that left when they were old to die... One i found while hunting when i was 15 on my families land... The other we never saw again.... Ive read they leave to die alone to not burden the family

Back