Birthday Darth???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ize

Reaction score
Did you think we'd forget? Or let it slip by unnoticed?

Oh no, not those of us who spend more time here reading than actually working during a 9 hour period! :drunk:

Have a great one!!!! (or as many as you like!) :rockin:

Ize

You are probably three sheets to the wind back there in the east by now, but I hope it is a great birthday for you. I used to live in Columbus, served the Presbyterian church up in Worthington. Started a brew club back in '88 and then moved. Christened the Columbus Brewery for Scott about the same era. Lived on Royal Forest off of High.

ありがとう皆! 乾杯!

Thanks, guys! Cheers!  No worries, TreeKiller, I'll be sure to drink you part ;)

Not really anything special, just taking her easy today.

Brewpastor said:
You are probably three sheets to the wind back there in the east by now, but I hope it is a great birthday for you. I used to live in Columbus, served the Presbyterian church up in Worthington. Started a brew club back in '88 and then moved. Christened the Columbus Brewery for Scott about the same era. Lived on Royal Forest off of High.
Very cool. I actually live up in the Worthington area, not far from OSU / Don Scott airport.

Holy Crap, I didn't realize you were in Columbus. :drunk: SWMBO has family there and I was just in town last June. ('05) Her cousin works for A/B... (wrinkle thy nose here.........)

When I get there again, (and knowing SWMBO, I WILL) we might have to hook up for a session! :mug:

Hope it was a good one!

Ize

Latest posts

Back