Tough Choice help me decide

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How should I spend the Money?

• Go to a gathering on online friends in Vegas

• Go to Pumbaa's party (same weekend as Vegas)

• Spend it on converting my (incoming) fridge to a kegerator

• Risk no sex for months until she cools off and do 2 of the above.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kegerator. Think that whole "stays in Vegas" phrase. This actually stays with you!

I say the party. Maybe I'm sentimental, but a party can never be duplicated. If you missed it, it's gone forever. As for the kegerator, that would be awesome. But let's face it, one way or another, your delicious beer is gonna get down your throat.

I'm with Dude on this one. Clearly you can't do both vegas and pumbaa's party. Plus, factor in that (unless you have incredible luck or pumbaa instantiates a hefty cover charge for his shin-dig) vegas is clearly going to cost more than a trip to Pumbaa's.

I'd go with Pumbaa's and the kegerator.

Invite her along to Pumba's (to enhance the DTI) and do the kegerator late at night (so it doesn't affect the DTI). It's a win- win situation.

I'm asuming it's the TP gathering?

Dude you played EQ with those guys 8 hours a day for how many years? and correct me if I'm wrong but both your hands work . . . and I have about 10 years of playboys. No sex for 2 months aint **** I can do that standing on my head.

F' it . . . you're a man, do all 3 :tank:

If ya dont I'll drag out the old rogue suit, SoS up on yo' azz and WTFbackstabsors you with a 64k crit assassinate and then /corpse you to a remote part of Norath and leave ya there

maybe I shouldnt post when I'm drunk and looking for a game fix . . . . . .
:drunk:

Ya it's a gathering of the new guild (bunch of old timers that told them we were back and going to be number 1 on the server in a year and our goal was #1 in the game) we are 10 months in and undisputed #1 on the server and in the top 10 game wide..... I think drinking homebrews might be more fun and cheaper than vegas if you got a couch for me to pass out on. :cross:

Take the wife to Pumbaa's party, in front of her ask friends ideas about recipes for the wifes favorite brew, malt beverage or whatever and brag about building the new keggerator for the wifes incredibly temperture sensitive brew!
:mug:

Vegas baby, Vegas... Kegerator shmegerator. A trip to Vegas with your boys always has the potential to get you past St. Peter and through the pearly gates based solely on entertainment value. I love brewing beer, and kegs especially, but ditch the ball and chain (if applicable) and cut loose man...

Joe (Vegas advocate?)

Pumbaa said:

Dude you played EQ with those guys 8 hours a day for how many years? and correct me if I'm wrong but both your hands work . . . and I have about 10 years of playboys. No sex for 2 months aint **** I can do that standing on my head.

If ya dont I'll drag out the old rogue suit, SoS up on yo' azz and WTFbackstabsors you with a 64k crit assassinate and then /corpse you to a remote part of Norath and leave ya there

Is that english?

Pumbaa said:

(votes for this post being the best of all time)

Beerlover84 said:
(votes for this post being the best of all time)

Now that I'm more sober I dunno if I should be ashamed of that post or if I should said I would have /corpse'd him to just past the ledge in NTOV and left him in Roy's pit. It's only a 6 dragon run to and through NToV right? Well if ya stay to just 1 side . . .

Drakes, Wurms, and Dragons OH MY!!

Pumbaa said:
Now that I'm more sober I dunno if I should be ashamed of that post or if I should said I would have /corpse'd him to just past the ledge in NTOV and left him in Roy's pit. It's only a 6 dragon run to and through NToV right? Well if ya stay to just 1 side . . .

Drakes, Wurms, and Dragons OH MY!!
I take it this 'Everquest thing' is nothing like 'Frogger' then?.....;)

Back