Turkey fryer from amazon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveyiv

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I have the one you're asking about. I used the 30 quart aluminum pot that the kit comes with for about three brews, then moved up to a keggle. I bought a 14" round steel BBQ rack from Lowes and I put it on the burner, and the keg onto the rack. Works great, the pot is pretty good too, except boil overs will be a problem. I use it now to heat up sparge water.

Good Luck...

I have the one you're asking about. I used the 30 quart aluminum pot that the kit comes with for about three brews, then moved up to a keggle. I bought a 14" round steel BBQ rack from Lowes and I put it on the burner, and the keg onto the rack. Works great, the pot is pretty good too, except boil overs will be a problem. I use it now to heat up sparge water.

Good Luck...

Ditto! Sold my aluminum pot later to a new brewer for $25. That burner kicks out plenty of heat to get 14 gallons of wort boiling...great little thing.

Bayou classic burner on the left, under the boil kettle!
DSCF0154.JPG

Back