Dear Snog Tee Girl

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhwrecker

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Snog Tee Girl,
It's been weeks now since I first noticed you staring at me from the top of the page every day when I come to HBT. I have always said hi, and waved, but you just keep smiling and staring at me, with that beautifully tight black tee shirt, that apparently has some typo on it. I've gone looking for you at snorgtees, but when I can't find you there, I remember that it's not possible to be in two places at once, and I rush back to HBT. I don't know how you always seem to come up when I'm on HBT, but thank you for that, and for not just being some picture in an ad.

In some ways, it kind of freaks me out that you're only looking at me, as I know there are a lot of other guys on HBT that have noticed you, but I appreciate you're attention- I'm not sure how you're doing that, as I always thought that there wasn't a camera in my computer screen, but then again, computers have always been smarter than me. (I hope you weren't looking too close last night when I was really trying to get your attention, but that's a different story).

Please PM me at your earliest convenience, and I'll be more than happy to help you design your next t-shirt.

She stares at me as well. Those perky things... I keep trying to find the typo as well and get distracted. Damn ADD...

Mr. Jackson, there is nothing weird about the cult following those girls have. Hot women with perky breasts in tight tee shirts that suggest they might laugh at my lame jokes staring suggestively at me? Yeah, I can handle that. I wonder how long that marketing meeting took.

Which one?
snorg-ashley-151.jpg

alice.jpg

marissa-pierce-snorg-tees-model-30.jpg

Hmmmm interesting .... yes I plan to do some thorough research on this topic this weekend alright, probably leading to some drunken rambling posts. ^^ that one in the bikini bottom up there ... nice.

The t-shirt ad I see the most is a scraggly looking guy with a beard winking at me. Just figured it was a self portrait of most of the people on here. :)

Wow, you guys can all have your own SnogTee girl, while the original one will still stare only at me. She's a feisty young brunette that only wears one tight black tee, that apparently has some kind of typo on it. She would never wear a shirt with "poop" on it, and I feel sorry for all of you with ad blockers.

Hell, how will you possibly get email alerts from Nigeria?

I still haven't gotten a PM from MY Snogtee girl. I think one of the mods must have intercepted it.

Where's the complaint box on here?

Wow, you guys can all have your own SnogTee girl, while the original one will still stare only at me. She's a feisty young brunette that only wears one tight black tee, that apparently has some kind of typo on it. She would never wear a shirt with "poop" on it, and I feel sorry for all of you with ad blockers.

Hell, how will you possibly get email alerts from Nigeria?

I still haven't gotten a PM from MY Snogtee girl. I think one of the mods must have intercepted it.

Where's the complaint box on here?

Since we're fellow scuba guys, mayhap we can share sometimes, no? Silent But Deadly Redhead Ninja is hot, but I like brunettes too!

But hey, there's another Redhead now!! The banner at the top of my page, I Can't Brain Today, I Have Dumb! I think Snorg heard me typing about liking Redheaded Snorg girls!!

Blasphemy all you want- I know an original HBT SnorgTee girl when I see one, or rather, when she sees me (Hi again, Snorgtee girl!)

and if you can see her now, it's because she knows I'm not the jealous type, and I allow her to look at other HBT'ers too.

And why do I keep hearing over and over again, the old J Geils tune, My Angel is a Centerfold?

snorg.jpg

Waitaminute... I have no ad blocker, but I only get ads from beer supply vendors, or sometimes, Amazon.

I also enjoy funny tee shirts! Am I doing something wrong???

Maybe try going to snorgtees site, putting a shirt in your cart, but don't check out. Now big G will know you were interested in them and you'll see their ads from time to time no matter what site you're on.

You guys know that there's naked women doing $hit you could never imagine, for free, on the interwebs right?

Haha true, very true, but isn't there just something about leaving much of it to the imagination that is, well, um, fascinating in its own right?

Frig finally home, it's Friday night, homebrew pouring a plenty, now it's time to check out these snorgtee girl youtube videos I've been fawning over all day ...

Wow these snorgtees videos - better than I could have ever imagined. Them producing them and putting on youtube = brilliant. They have this amateur college production type feel but are fairly well done, and the girls, well, um, that is left as an exercise for the reader. And the girls, they are obviously hot, but they have that slight 'I think they're hot but you probably don't' thread type quality about them, ever so slightly, and that makes them only all the more hotter, if that were possible.

Back